Dunbar Community School offers classes to out-of-school adult students who need to improve basic reading, writing, and math skills in order to reach educational and employment goals. These classes will help you prepare for the GED® test.
To enroll in GED® Preparation Classes, you must:
- Fill out a registration form
- Take the locator test (takes about 40 minutes)*
- Take the TABE test (takes about 90 minutes)*
- Review your test results with a counselor
- Get your class schedule and begin classes
*Testing spaces are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
STUDENTS WILL PAY $30.00 PER SESSION
(MUST BE PAID WITH CASH OR MONEY ORDER)
THE ONLY REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IS A PHOTO ID
Attendance in classes is expected. Six or more consecutive absences from class will result in the student being withdrawn from the class.